Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's for dinner

Look! Harold! A mountain of steak!
I'll go slay it for you, Marguerite.
.
Ah! I'm caught!
The claws! The huge claws!
.

I'll save you, Harold.

Oh no! It's got me too!

We're doomed.
Lemme go! Lemme go!
Pretty pretty please?
.
... some time later....
.
-gah- that was close.
.
Thank goodness it fell asleep.

I'll leap on it from above and wrestle it into submission.
.
Oooh, that's nice.
So soft and fluffy.
.
Mmm, you're right. So tender!
.
Let's eat!
.
arrrr........arrrr........arrrr
.
Harold! I'm not getting through. It's too fluffy!
.
Eh! *cough* I got a hairball.
.

Let's go for tacos or something.
.
Yeah. Or a nice carne asada plate, with plenty of onions.
.
Go easy on the peppers.

I like peppers.
.
They give you gas.
.
Do not.
.
I'm telling you...

.









.

4 comments:

steven said...

nanu - absolutely hilarious!!! i love your cooperative cat! thanks - this is a really cool way to start a day . . . . steven

Josefine said...

hahahahaha, oh my god i haven't gotten around to this blog til now... it's hilarious, i absolutely love it!

traumador said...

phew for a few moments i didn't think they were going to make it!

Argent said...

Haha! Brilliant!!